Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Peet Bros Settings

  • Mike Reed
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
      Yes, that is what it is supposed to be in. The software does not tell you
      until you are setting it up and choose the Peet Bros settings. It would have
      been nice to know in the docs beforehand so it could have been done before
      the set-up.
      But it is done and working well. Now to figure out how to shrink the size
      of the windows to fit on screen. I have my computer set to 800x600
      resouloution and the windows are bigger than the screen. It makes it very
      diffcult to use some windows...
      Thanks all
      Mike

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
        Actually, when you select the Peet Bros station type in the general settings, a Dialog box pops up with instructions. The first sentence says to use data logging mode.

        You need to upgrade that monitor to 1024x768. Old CRT types are a dime a dozen at garage sales. I have several I need to dispose of.