Re: Neat DIY Devices: Lightning Detectors (long)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      Thanks for the post. I put this post in to a text file in the files area under DIY projects.

      Mark Wyman was also working on a DIY lightning detector and software. I am not sure if he has completed it or not. The .Net software looks very cool.

      If you have not checked out Weather Dials, it is very nice weather application as well.

      Mark Wyman's Project Page