Re: Peet Bros Settings

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
      I am pretty sure it is supposed to be in Data Logging Mode.

      If that does not work, let me know.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "n7zef" <n7zef@...> wrote:

      > Howdy;
      > Getting my station setup here, and I cannot find what mode the Peet Bros is to be in. I tried to do a search on the earlier message files, and even read the user docs, but didn't find anything.
      > Appreciate ant help here. Looks like a fine program for wx data.
      > Thanks
      > Mike

    • Mike Reed
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
        Yes, that is what it is supposed to be in. The software does not tell you
        until you are setting it up and choose the Peet Bros settings. It would have
        been nice to know in the docs beforehand so it could have been done before
        the set-up.
        But it is done and working well. Now to figure out how to shrink the size
        of the windows to fit on screen. I have my computer set to 800x600
        resouloution and the windows are bigger than the screen. It makes it very
        diffcult to use some windows...
        Thanks all
        Mike

        I am pretty sure it is supposed to be in Data Logging Mode.

        If that does not work, let me know.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "n7zef" <n7zef@...> wrote:

        > Howdy;
        > Getting my station setup here, and I cannot find what mode the Peet Bros
        > is to be in. I tried to do a search on the earlier message files, and even
        > read the user docs, but didn't find anything.
        > Appreciate ant help here. Looks like a fine program for wx data.
        > Thanks
        > Mike

        WUHU Download page:
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
          Actually, when you select the Peet Bros station type in the general settings, a Dialog box pops up with instructions. The first sentence says to use data logging mode.

          You need to upgrade that monitor to 1024x768. Old CRT types are a dime a dozen at garage sales. I have several I need to dispose of.