Skip to search.

Peet Bros Settings

  • n7zef
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
      Howdy;
      Getting my station setup here, and I cannot find what mode the Peet Bros is to be in. I tried to do a search on the earlier message files, and even read the user docs, but didn't find anything.
      Appreciate ant help here. Looks like a fine program for wx data.
      Thanks
      Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
        I am pretty sure it is supposed to be in Data Logging Mode.

        If that does not work, let me know.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "n7zef" <n7zef@...> wrote:

        > Howdy;
        > Getting my station setup here, and I cannot find what mode the Peet Bros is to be in. I tried to do a search on the earlier message files, and even read the user docs, but didn't find anything.
        > Appreciate ant help here. Looks like a fine program for wx data.
        > Thanks
        > Mike

      • Mike Reed
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
          Yes, that is what it is supposed to be in. The software does not tell you
          until you are setting it up and choose the Peet Bros settings. It would have
          been nice to know in the docs beforehand so it could have been done before
          the set-up.
          But it is done and working well. Now to figure out how to shrink the size
          of the windows to fit on screen. I have my computer set to 800x600
          resouloution and the windows are bigger than the screen. It makes it very
          diffcult to use some windows...
          Thanks all
          Mike

          I am pretty sure it is supposed to be in Data Logging Mode.

          If that does not work, let me know.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "n7zef" <n7zef@...> wrote:

          > Howdy;
          > Getting my station setup here, and I cannot find what mode the Peet Bros
          > is to be in. I tried to do a search on the earlier message files, and even
          > read the user docs, but didn't find anything.
          > Appreciate ant help here. Looks like a fine program for wx data.
          > Thanks
          > Mike

          WUHU Download page:
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
            Actually, when you select the Peet Bros station type in the general settings, a Dialog box pops up with instructions. The first sentence says to use data logging mode.

            You need to upgrade that monitor to 1024x768. Old CRT types are a dime a dozen at garage sales. I have several I need to dispose of.