Re: Honeywell TE923W Daily Rainfall Total - Possible Error?

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009
      Is anyone else out there using the Honeywell station?

      I have a sample of the records.txt from the new software, in the raincount column, I am seeing numbers that are not whole numbers?

      Originally I thought this column of data represented bucket tips, and maybe it was on the old software, but it sure does not seem to the case with their new software.

      If you are using the new software, could you please tell me the reported rainfall total within the software, then open records.txt and tell me what the last entry is for the Raincount column?

      Thanks.