Re: reading from Heavyweather

  • KC8QS
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 29, 2009
      You may be able to do a search and get to a eb site that offers older software. I have got older programs before and the price is really low. Many vendors are stuck with older software even when the supplier no longer offers that version. Here's one that I have got software from ..... http://www.cdsfu.com/index.php?categoryID=87

      I'm sure that even on an older machine it will work, or at least worth a try. Good luck,

      --Earl KC8QS