Re: Sending history to WUHU

  • David Higgins
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
      Shaun from WU replied to me with the format his server expects to
      get and this includes the UTC date time stamp so he could not see
      any probems with sending 'historical' data up (presumably in the
      correct order rather than randomly).

      Sample line (its a formed URL)

      /weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?
      ID=stationID&PASSWORD=password&dateutc=2005-01-28+05%3A41%
      3A38&winddir=174&windspeedmph=33.0&windgustmph=40.0&tempf=40.80&raini
      n=0.00&baro
      min=30.24&dewptf=35.12&humidity=80&weather=&clouds=CLR&softwaretype=t
      ype
      &action=updateraw

      Note that for '+05%3A41%3A38', the + means UTC is ahead of the
      station's time, 05 is the UTC hour, 41 is the UTC minutes and 38 is
      the UTC seconds.

      I think the rest is pretty self explainatory.

      Cheers

      David