Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU Errors (again)

  • Don
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 20, 2009
      For another country heard from the main reasons I like the OS is because you don't have to use wires to get quick updates and the solar cells make it so you don't need batteries.  Perhaps in less sunny climates you would, I don't know.  I know in So Cal we get plenty of sun.  As Greg points out you don't have quite the resolution with the OS if that's important to you.
      Don

      Greg Whitehead wrote:

      The data is about the same.  The update rates are a little quicker with the 968 but the 2315 measurements are more precicse (for example, rainfall measurements is .02 inches vs .04 inches for the 968).  The 968 is solar powered and the sensors are independent of each other.  the 2315 is battery powered and sensors are wired into the temp/rh transmitter.  They both have +s and -s.  it just depends on budget and preference I suppose.