Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Honeywell TE923W Daily Rainfall Total -Possible Error?

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2009
      I believe it shows which way the wind is blowing.  Out of the east to the west, or out of the north to the south.

      Greg Whitehead
      Euchee, TN
      CWOP:  DW0148
      WU:  KTNEUCHE3 and KTNTENMI2
      OS WMR968 WUHU
      WS-2315 WUHU
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2009
        Ah ... ok i see thanks... was wondering :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2009
          (New user trying to explore WUHU)

          After installing WUHU, its screen displays for only a half second or
          so before disappearing. So I cannot set it up.

          This happens on two different XP computers - one an AMD and one an Intel.

          Also, I see it is running as a process, not an application. Seems strange.

          Jerry W4UK
        • Rob Reab
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16, 2009

            Jerry,

            Check to see if you have an icon in your notification area (by your clock). You should see the WUHU icon there. Click on that icon to restore WUHU to full screen. - Rob

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 16, 2009
              Thanks, Rob. I have it now.

              Jerry W4UK