Re: Latest Windows Update and WUHU error messages

  • gw33340
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10 8:20 AM
      Well, I don't know what the deal is. After about 3 more reboots, it started working right again. Grrrr. Technology is wonderful until it doesn't work!

      Thanks anyway,

      Greg

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

      > Hi Greg I installed the same set of updates (hesitantly) yesterday as well but I must have gotten lucky & didnt have any issues, sounds like maybe something got corrupted during the install. I think from here on out I'll set a system restore point the install any updates/new software.
      >
      > Arnold In The Smokies
      > DW1121

    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 11 9:20 AM
        I agree with that 100% makes one wonder if sometimes were better off without it, somehow it doesnt save a whole hell of a lot of time when you boil it all down but the toy factor is great:-)

        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gw33340" <gw333@...> wrote:

        > Well, I don't know what the deal is. After about 3 more reboots, it started working right again. Grrrr. Technology is wonderful until it doesn't work!
        >
        > Thanks anyway,
        >
        > Greg
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Greg I installed the same set of updates (hesitantly) yesterday as well but I must have gotten lucky & didnt have any issues, sounds like maybe something got corrupted during the install. I think from here on out I'll set a system restore point the install any updates/new software.
        > >
        > > Arnold In The Smokies
        > > DW1121

      • Rob Reab
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 11 11:46 AM

          I don’t know what I’d do without the ‘toy factor’ you mentioned, both because I do computer support and have a fair share of ‘toys’ myself - Rob