Re: Using dialup, can't get WUHU to hang up connection after transfer......

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      In the dial-up properties, look around, you will find a "disconnect after X minutes of idle". Just make sure no other programs are accessing the Internet.

      You would probably want a long update period too, something like 30 or 60 minutes. That is set with the minimum upload period in the general settings.

      Also, do not use Rapid fire with Weather Underground.