Re: Using Multiple Temperature Sensors

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      Right now there is no support for additional sensors other than the single outdoor sensor. It might be possible to add support in the future, at least output to a template file.

      I do not believe any of the weather servers allow custom fields so that you could monitor your home remotely but it would be a nice feature.