Re: No wind

  • wdepriest83
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
      Is this a LaCrosse? My 2308 had that after a storm and after resetting the console it was fixed.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "thundersnow32" <thundersnow32@...> wrote:

      > My console is reading no wind theres just three dashes (---), Everything else works fine. On WUHU it says corrupt data from console. Is there something wrong with my console or my wind sensor?? I'm open to anything to try!!
      >
      > Thanks

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
        Assuming you have a WS-23xx unit - I'd suspect the batteries

        > My console is reading no wind theres just three dashes (---), Everything else works fine. On
        > WUHU it says corrupt data from console. Is there something wrong with my console or my
        > wind sensor?? I'm open to anything to try!!
        >
        > Thanks

      • alrjr2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2009
          If the batteries arent the culprit check the wires for an open, I found that on mine & replaced the wires.

          Arnold In The Smokies
          DW1121