OT: Webcam software

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2009
      I was wondering if anyone out there has a recommendation for Webcam software to remotely view a location via the Internet. I want to monitor (and control) the webcam over the Internet, but I can only use port 80 (http) from work.

      The camera I have is a Logitech Orbit Auto-focus with Pan, Tilt, and Zoom that I would like to take advantage of.

      If you know of software that could run on a client machine to achieve this, please let me know.