Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Simple Static electricity detector

  • Larry Myers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
      That is very interesting!!! That would be very neat if we could start predicting thunderstorms with that!!

      Thanks for sharing again!!

      Larry

      On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:18 AM, petros0022 <petros0022@...> wrote:

      Incredible i do not believe it,today we have thunderstorm 80-100 km west from Athens ,and i see change at ìÁ at multimeter ,i wait the range it was 10-20 km but it is very very more I must found a way to up load the data to net ,i thought a multimeter with pc conection .
      You can see the video ,you observe at 0,19 second 0,32 s and 0,55 s the up-down ìA ,at the rest 3 min it is stable at 720-730 ìA.

      Video

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VF3khPdOgc

      Satellite picture print screen

      http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/11/22/64/62/meteo010.jpg