Re: Local trend plotter

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      I believe HeavyWeather Review (an add on available from the
      Heavyweather site) will do this. I have never tried it myself.

      Also, you can export your data in to an excel file.

      Those are two mehtods that I know of without more work.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David Higgins"
      <higginsdj@b...> wrote:
      > I haven't got into the heavyweather stuff (I only got the station
      last
      > night) yet. What I would like is something like
      Weatherundergrounds