Re: Anyone running WUHU with the Oregon Scientific WMR200A?

  • bpjabber
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2009
      When you say it isn't possible -- do you mean the software cannot support it? The WMR200A has a USB port and it came with software to connect to the computer, but the uploading is an extra purchase -- I am trying to find a way to upload like I did using WUHU with my WMR968.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2009
        If the software you are running is VWS (Virtual Weather Server), then I am pretty sure you can upload as you suggest. The only issue is that VWS can export data to a file (I forget how to configure it to do so) at one minute intervals. If you can live with 1 minute updates (No rapidfire), then it should work.

        If you cannot figure out how to make VWS output the file once per minute, let me know.