Re: wuhu not taking rainfall data... ?!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
      If you look at the highs and lows for the rainfall total over say a 24 or 48 hour period, are the numbers the same or different?

      It is hard to say without watching the contents of the currdat.lst file. The next time it rains, look in there to see if HW Pro is changing the rain total (which everything else is calculated from).

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
        Another thought... Did you at some point reset the console rain total?

        When ever you do reset the console rain total, you must go to the Tweak screen, disable all rainfall reporting, save settings to leave screen, wait for an update from console, go back in tweaks, un-check the box, then hit save settings.

        If you do not do this procedure after the console rain total has been reset (like when you change the console batteries), rain fall calculations might not be correct.