Re: Weather Capture Advance

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
      Kelly,

      If you send your records file to me in email as an attachment I can take a look at it. Send to wuhu_software at yahoo.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "omaraks1" <kelly@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      >
      > I have a Honeywell TE831W-2, uses same software for TE923W & TN924W. Honewell (Hideki) just updated the software package. After this update the WUHU no longer works and gets an error; Wed Jul 29 09:04:09 2009 > TE923 Records file read error, expected 33 fields, found 31 fields.
      >
      > Does anyone have any suggestions? Is an update planned for WUHU?
      >

      > Thank you!
      >

      > Kelly

    • cstrom2
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11, 2009
        Was there a solution found for this problem?
        I am having the same issue but mine says "...expected 33 fields, found 10 fields"

        Still works with the old weather capture.

        I suspect the formating is different with the new software.

        Thanks,
        Craig

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "omaraks1" <kelly@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > I have a Honeywell TE831W-2, uses same software for TE923W & TN924W. Honewell (Hideki) just updated the software package. After this update the WUHU no longer works and gets an error; Wed Jul 29 09:04:09 2009 > TE923 Records file read error, expected 33 fields, found 31 fields.
        >
        > Does anyone have any suggestions? Is an update planned for WUHU?
        >

        > Thank you!
        >

        > Kelly

      • cstrom2
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2009
          I was looking at the old and new records.txt file.
          It appears that the new software does not put in a place holder for a blank or non recorded field in the records.txt file. However the new software does create a comma separated file (Records.csv) which of course separates each field with a comma.

          Maybe that helps??

          Craig

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 11, 2009
            I updated the software on the download page.

            Give it a try and let me know if it works.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "cstrom2" <cstrom2@...> wrote:

            > I was looking at the old and new records.txt file.
            > It appears that the new software does not put in a place holder for a blank or non recorded field in the records.txt file. However the new software does create a comma separated file (Records.csv) which of course separates each field with a comma.
            >
            > Maybe that helps??
            >
            > Craig
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "cstrom2" <cstrom2@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Was there a solution found for this problem?
            > > I am having the same issue but mine says "...expected 33 fields, found 10 fields"
            > >
            > > Still works with the old weather capture.
            > >
            > > I suspect the formating is different with the new software.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Craig
            > >
            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "omaraks1" <kelly@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Greetings,
            > > >
            > > > I have a Honeywell TE831W-2, uses same software for TE923W & TN924W. Honewell (Hideki) just updated the software package. After this update the WUHU no longer works and gets an error; Wed Jul 29 09:04:09 2009 > TE923 Records file read error, expected 33 fields, found 31 fields.
            > > >
            > > > Does anyone have any suggestions? Is an update planned for WUHU?
            > > >

            > > > Thank you!
            > > >

            > > > Kelly

          • cstrom2
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
              That has seemed to do the trick!
              Thank you

            • edmundthompson@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 14, 2009
                I just commissioned my brand new TE923W station today and could only get it to successfully work with WUHU using "WeatherCapture 1.4.2" which came with the unit, but not when using "Weather Capture Advance" which I downloaded from the support site.

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 14, 2009
                  WUHU was updated about a week ago.

                  See the download page.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 15, 2009