RE: [wuhu_software_group] Simple Static electricity detector

  • Doug Leppard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009

      How does this work with thunder storms?  I am in Orlando where Central Florida in the lighting capital of USA.

      So I find this interesting.

      Doug Leppard
      Global ConneXion Director
      Global Technology Office
      Campus Crusade for Christ International
      Doug.Leppard@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
        That is very interesting!!! That would be very neat if we could start predicting thunderstorms with that!!

        Thanks for sharing again!!

        Larry

        On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:18 AM, petros0022 <petros0022@...> wrote:

        Incredible i do not believe it,today we have thunderstorm 80-100 km west from Athens ,and i see change at ìÁ at multimeter ,i wait the range it was 10-20 km but it is very very more I must found a way to up load the data to net ,i thought a multimeter with pc conection .
        You can see the video ,you observe at 0,19 second 0,32 s and 0,55 s the up-down ìA ,at the rest 3 min it is stable at 720-730 ìA.

        Video

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VF3khPdOgc

        Satellite picture print screen

        http://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/11/22/64/62/meteo010.jpg