DIRECT SERIAL ACCESS

  • dale85222
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      I AM RUNNING HEAVY WEATHER AND AM UPLOADING TO WEATHER UNERGROUND. I HAVE BEEN UPLOADING FROM MY LACROSSE 2310. ITS BEEN DOING BETTER THAN AVERAGE. HOWEVER MY COMPUTER SEEMS TO BE RUNNING CONSTANTLY. WOULD DIRECT SERIAL ACCESS CHANGE THAT. IF IT WOULD HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK?
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
        What do you mean by "MY COMPUTER SEEMS TO BE RUNNING CONSTANTLY"?

        To upload to WU you will need to keep the computer on, changing to direct serial (and
        thus eliminating Heavy Weather), will improve overall performance. Heavy Weather is a
        computer hog