Re: Windchill? Apparent Temperature?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      Brian,

      It is both windchill and apparent depending on the conditions. The name should have been changed to be something more meaningful, but that would have propagated to many other areas that would also require change.

      So this field is temperature, windchill, and heat index in one. Since wind chill and heat index are mutually exclusive, this should not create a conflict. Also, if neither heat index or windchill are present, this is just the temperature.