New temperature sensor

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2009
      Well, the new temperature sensor for my WS 2308 arrived today and
      is working fine, so far. Tomorrow should be the test. The old sensor
      quit transmitting data if the temperature hit 108.2F. The last couple
      of days have been cooler, so the temperature did not get up to 108.
      The forecast high for tomorrow is 110F, then we will see if the new
      sensor works properly.

      Bob T.
      CW9012/KCACALIF5