Re: Rain total not accurate on PWS Weather

  • kilsprin16@att.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25, 2009
      We had a 1 inch rain last night and both sites match up! My base shows .99 inches and wunderground and pwsweather/weatherforyou show 1.00 inch. That is as close as it gets without being exact. Thanks for everyones help. Not sure which fix did it but I do have the wuhu set to override the 1 hour and 24 hours as suggested earlier in this post. PWSWeather may have adjusted their site too by the looks of it.