Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Temperature Sensor

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
      Hi Dimitris;

          Thanks for the information.  I decided to order a new sensor and see if that makes a difference.  I will then have a back up, if needed later.  I guess it is time to start saving for a Davis.

      Bob T.
      California City

      petros0022 wrote:

      Hi Bob
      My sensor and my console it is now 6,5 years old ,and yet all work fine.

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      http://users. otenet.gr/ ~meteo/index. html