Re: [wuhu_software_group] Duplicate Report On City Page

  • Deborah Kee, K5KEE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2009
      Wow, I was about to report the same thing! KARGREEN4 is also duped. Wicked, eh? I was almost hoping someone had blessed me with a high-end Davis or something as a surprise.  LOL

      ~ Deborah

      On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:

      My Station KOHWAPAK1 is showing up TWICE on the City Page I Hope Alan Sees this cause thats a seriously weird Error!
      http://www.wunderground.com/US/OH/Wapakoneta.html?bannertypeclick=defaultorig

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather.com