Re: Design solar panel with bateries for pc fan at radiation shield part 2.

  • Brian Richman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Dimitris,

      Thanks for posting such a complete project. My first thoughts were about something a little bit less complex, perhaps "just" a blocking diode and voltage regulator to keep the cell charging the battery and prevent back-flow of current out of the cell once daylight is gone.

      Like you, I need to power a La-crosse 2300 and ideally also a fan to keep air flowing in the hot summer days.

      I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't need a wet-cell battery... Oh well, we'll see.

      Brian
      (Texas).