Re: error communication message

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      It is hard to debug given that information.

      A couple of possibilities:

      1) USB to serial adapters are not very good. Try a real serial port.

      2) Check PC serial port connection, RJ-11 at console.

      3) Make sure console clock and PC clock are matched closely.

      4) If possible, run the console power pack and PC off the same outlet or power strip.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "scotthorn727" <scotthorn727@...> wrote:

      > I keep getting an error communication message between my WS2315 console and my desktop. I am using direct serial connection. Any idea why this is happening?

    • scotthorn727
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
          Good to hear that everything is now fine.
          Steve