Re: Communication Error

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
      Maybe you have a weak connection either at the PC serial port or the RJ-11 plug over at the console. Double check them to rule out the easy stuff. Some have reported the RJ-11 can walk out, causing a bad connection there.

      Also, are you running the console off the power pack? Is whatever outlet the wall wart plugged in to always on and is the same as you power the PC with?