Need help with weather station ? data transfer

  • TammieWx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      I'm in need of some help please.
      My old station went down, so I recently purchased a Oregon Scientific WMR-100N/A.
      I'm using Ambient Weather Internet software. I can't seem to get my data to upload the sites it allows you to transmit data to. I also can't seem to get the e-mail to send out it keeps telling there's an error.
      Can someone help me before I pull all of my hair out.

      If you could e-mail me directly it would be much appreciated. Tammiewx@...

      Thanks Tammie
      Spencer, MA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Tammie,

        You might try visiting this weather forum:

        http://www.wxforum.net/

        See the section on VWS. The people there are very helpful.