RE: [wuhu_software_group] Is there a "getting started" file?

  • Rob Reab
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009

      Are you already using WUHU? Which model weather station do you have?

      If you’re using the weather station only, you’ll have to connect it to your computer via it’s serial or usb port (does your weather station have one?). Then install Wuhu on the computer (is your weather station supported by wuhu?) . WUHU downloads info from your weather station and then can be configured to upload to the various weather websites. - Rob