No History

  • Jules
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 29, 2009
      I just switched my PC on and I get a progress window that is entiteld..
      Console History Retrieval In Progress
      the bar progresses to 100% taking about two minutes and finishes.
      I click on the Weather Underground HW Uploader and look at the WUHU Log
      It states....

      Consloe history read completed succesfully. Wow good stuff so far! Then 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were updated to Weather Underground.
      This software does not work does it? What is the point of it when my station is meant to remamber data and load it onto the computer, when it does not do that?
      Jules
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 29, 2009
        The software is fine and works quite well. The retrieval process works just as it is supposed to on mine, though I hardly use it. I keep my computer on 24X7 and have done so for years. I shut it down only for maintenance type issues and some updates.
        You should check the History period set up on your console. If the computer was down shorter than the history period set up, then there would be no records to retrieve.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@...> wrote:

        > I just switched my PC on and I get a progress window that is entiteld..
        > Console History Retrieval In Progress
        > the bar progresses to 100% taking about two minutes and finishes.
        > I click on the Weather Underground HW Uploader and look at the WUHU Log
        > It states....
        >
        > Consloe history read completed succesfully. Wow good stuff so far! Then 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were updated to Weather Underground.
        > This software does not work does it? What is the point of it when my station is meant to remamber data and load it onto the computer, when it does not do that?
        > Jules

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 29, 2009

          You provide no data on how long your PC was off and what is the update interval on the console - how can we diagnose this issue without relevant data points.

          I would suggest that "the operator does not work", rather than the software.

          > I just switched my PC on and I get a progress window that is entiteld..
          > Console History Retrieval In Progress
          > the bar progresses to 100% taking about two minutes and finishes.
          > I click on the Weather Underground HW Uploader and look at the WUHU Log
          > It states....
          >
          > Consloe history read completed succesfully. Wow good stuff so far! Then 0 records were collected. 0 records
          > were stored. 0 records were updated to Weather Underground.
          > This software does not work does it? What is the point of it when my station is meant to remamber data and
          > load it onto the computer, when it does not do that?
          > Jules

        • Jules
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 29, 2009
            Thanks for the advice. I have no idea how to set up the History period, can you steer me in the right direction please?
            Jules

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@...> wrote:

            > The software is fine and works quite well. The retrieval process works just as it is supposed to on mine, though I hardly use it. I keep my computer on 24X7 and have done so for years. I shut it down only for maintenance type issues and some updates.
            > You should check the History period set up on your console. If the computer was down shorter than the history period set up, then there would be no records to retrieve.
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I just switched my PC on and I get a progress window that is entiteld..
            > > Console History Retrieval In Progress
            > > the bar progresses to 100% taking about two minutes and finishes.
            > > I click on the Weather Underground HW Uploader and look at the WUHU Log
            > > It states....
            > >
            > > Consloe history read completed succesfully. Wow good stuff so far! Then 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were updated to Weather Underground.
            > > This software does not work does it? What is the point of it when my station is meant to remamber data and load it onto the computer, when it does not do that?
            > > Jules

          • Jules
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 29, 2009
              Mike you are no doubt an expert on how to use your weather station. I am not and new to this game and am fining it complex. I have tried to follow all the instructions that came with my station and am trying to use the software but without a lot of luck.
              So I can either give up, chuck the thing in the bin or flog it on eBay. OR.....persist and try, and try to ask for help from those that know it all. There are those that help others in this world and those that are smart arses and are happy to mock other's obvious incompetence.
              I thank those of you that are helping me here, and I will succeed. And the others can please ignore my posts and go and suck eggs.
              Jules

              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 30, 2009
                Steve. Having an interest in the weather, as we all do here, sticks closely with an interest in the environment, I would have thought. I have been interested in it all my life and have been a member of two of the main organisations to do with this in the UK since the early 70's.
                I try to help where I can by recycling and not wasting. Composting, driving a low emissions hybrid car, insulating my home so as not to waste heat or let it heat in summer etc. One of the things I've done for quite a few years now is switch of my tv/dvd/surround system from just after when I've watched it until the next time (this might be days or weeks when I'm away. Of course I switch of my computers (and we have a few running a photography business from home) at night and when we are out.
                So I'm surprised that you leave yours on twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, just to satisfy your weather readings hobby.
                My station boasts that it holds 170+ readings. These should be held and uploaded when I switch my PC on. But they aren't for some reason.
                Jules

                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 30, 2009
                  I not only upload "LIVE" weather data to various locations, I also broadcast a live feed from the local NWS broadcast which includes severe weather alerts. {Due to hilly terrain, not all can get the weather radio} , Live weather cam and upload data LIVE from an earthquake sensor. In addition I sometimes particpate is other BOINC projects.
                  When I started uploading weather data, there was no option available to upload historic data. So, I would think that you should be greatful that the author of WUHU has added this feature to his free software. It is a rather recent addition.
                  If you look at the online manual for WUHU I do believe that it will show you how to copy and paste information from the WUHU log. I would suggest that you copy and paste the information from the log into a post after you have started up your computer(in the morning after a night shut down).
                  Perhaps then someone on the list may be able to help troubleshooot the issue.
                  Steve
                • Jules
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 30, 2009
                    Thanks Steve I will certainly do that. I guess I can take a screen shot and crop it in PhotoShop, convert to jpg and stick it in Photos here, or my site. Will do.
                    Jules

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@...> wrote:

                    > I not only upload "LIVE" weather data to various locations, I also broadcast a live feed from the local NWS broadcast which includes severe weather alerts. {Due to hilly terrain, not all can get the weather radio} , Live weather cam and upload data LIVE from an earthquake sensor. In addition I sometimes particpate is other BOINC projects.
                    > When I started uploading weather data, there was no option available to upload historic data. So, I would think that you should be greatful that the author of WUHU has added this feature to his free software. It is a rather recent addition.
                    > If you look at the online manual for WUHU I do believe that it will show you how to copy and paste information from the WUHU log. I would suggest that you copy and paste the information from the log into a post after you have started up your computer(in the morning after a night shut down).
                    > Perhaps then someone on the list may be able to help troubleshooot the issue.
                    > Steve

                  • Jules
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 1, 2009
                      Here we go. Here is this mornings effort showing the log. it seems that it did see some records but then had a problem uploading them. I have added my station graphs from today to compare and show how no record are shown from before i switched on my PC this morning.
                      See this link
                      http://www.dahlphotography.com/jpics/weather.jpg
                      Jules

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 1, 2009
                        Hopefully that will be of some help to help troubleshoot the issue.
                        Steve

                        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@...> wrote:

                        > Here we go. Here is this mornings effort showing the log. it seems that it did see some records but then had a problem uploading them. I have added my station graphs from today to compare and show how no record are shown from before i switched on my PC this morning.
                        > See this link
                        > http://www.dahlphotography.com/jpics/weather.jpg
                        > Jules
                        >

                        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Thanks Steve I will certainly do that. I guess I can take a screen shot and crop it in PhotoShop, convert to jpg and stick it in Photos here, or my site. Will do.
                        > > Jules
                        > >

                        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > I not only upload "LIVE" weather data to various locations, I also broadcast a live feed from the local NWS broadcast which includes severe weather alerts. {Due to hilly terrain, not all can get the weather radio} , Live weather cam and upload data LIVE from an earthquake sensor. In addition I sometimes particpate is other BOINC projects.
                        > > > When I started uploading weather data, there was no option available to upload historic data. So, I would think that you should be greatful that the author of WUHU has added this feature to his free software. It is a rather recent addition.
                        > > > If you look at the online manual for WUHU I do believe that it will show you how to copy and paste information from the WUHU log. I would suggest that you copy and paste the information from the log into a post after you have started up your computer(in the morning after a night shut down).
                        > > > Perhaps then someone on the list may be able to help troubleshooot the issue.
                        > > > Steve

                      • Jules
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 3, 2009
                          Why in one line does it say records on memory 156 and in the next 0 records were collected? This is what I find strange. If the console IS recording the readings and these are recognised by the software, why are they not updating my IGREATER8 graphs?

                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 3, 2009
                            Jules,

                            I could not display your webpage. It is very easy to copy your entire log. To do this, go to the log screen and click the button labeled 'All'. This will copy your entire log to the Windows clipboard. Next, post a new message (or reply) here. With the cursor in the message text area, click your right mouse button, select 'Paste' from the menu.

                            Did you correct the PC / console time issue that you mentioned previously?

                            Unless you fix that, records cannot be collected from the console.

                            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@...> wrote:

                            > Why in one line does it say records on memory 156 and in the next 0 records were collected? This is what I find strange. If the console IS recording the readings and these are recognised by the software, why are they not updating my IGREATER8 graphs?
                            > Jules
                            >

                            > -- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hopefully that will be of some help to help troubleshoot the issue.
                            > > Steve
                            > >
                            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > Here we go. Here is this mornings effort showing the log. it seems that it did see some records but then had a problem uploading them. I have added my station graphs from today to compare and show how no record are shown from before i switched on my PC this morning.
                            > > > See this link
                            > > > http://www.dahlphotography.com/jpics/weather.jpg
                            > > > Jules

                          • Jules
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jul 4, 2009
                              Hi Wuhu (do you have a name I can call you? Lol. WUHU is like talking to a machine). I cannot see why you cannot see my link as I have tested it on a couple of computers and it works fine, but never mind I have done what you asked and here it is. Appologies for using up so much space. Note for instance the log of me switching on this morning at 7.40 am. All worked well and communication with Wunderground seemed to work fine. But have a look at it
                              http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              and you will see there are no records before I switched on are there?
                              It continues to baffle me.
                              Jules

                              > Jules,
                              >
                              > I could not display your webpage. It is very easy to copy your entire log. To do this, go to the log screen and click the button labeled 'All'. This will copy your entire log to the Windows clipboard. Next, post a new message (or reply) here. With the cursor in the message text area, click your right mouse button, select 'Paste' from the menu.
                              >
                              > Did you correct the PC / console time issue that you mentioned previously?
                              >
                              > Unless you fix that, records cannot be collected from the console.

                              Tue May 26 18:02:49 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Wed May 27 10:41:00 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 61)
                              Wed May 27 10:41:00 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Wed May 27 10:41:00 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Wed May 27 10:41:00 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Wed May 27 10:41:00 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu May 28 08:21:36 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 61)
                              Thu May 28 08:21:36 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Thu May 28 08:21:36 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Thu May 28 08:21:36 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu May 28 08:21:36 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Fri May 29 07:03:41 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 61)
                              Fri May 29 07:03:42 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Fri May 29 07:03:42 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Fri May 29 07:03:42 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Fri May 29 07:03:42 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Sat May 30 07:30:56 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 61)
                              Sat May 30 07:30:57 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Sat May 30 07:30:57 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Sat May 30 07:30:57 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Sat May 30 07:30:57 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Sun May 31 20:44:17 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 61)
                              Sun May 31 20:44:17 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Sun May 31 20:44:17 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Sun May 31 20:44:17 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Sun May 31 20:44:17 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 01 08:34:05 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 61)
                              Mon Jun 01 08:34:06 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Mon Jun 01 08:34:06 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Mon Jun 01 08:34:06 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 01 08:34:06 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 01 16:35:57 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 61)
                              Mon Jun 01 16:35:57 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Mon Jun 01 16:35:57 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Mon Jun 01 16:35:57 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 01 16:35:57 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 01 18:01:21 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 61)
                              Mon Jun 01 18:01:22 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Mon Jun 01 18:01:22 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Mon Jun 01 18:01:22 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 01 18:01:22 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 20:34:17 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Wed Jun 24 20:34:18 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Wed Jun 24 20:34:18 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Wed Jun 24 20:34:18 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 20:34:18 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 21:37:18 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Wed Jun 24 21:37:18 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Wed Jun 24 21:37:18 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Wed Jun 24 21:37:18 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 21:37:18 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 21:39:22 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Wed Jun 24 21:39:22 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU216HW).
                              Wed Jun 24 21:39:22 2009 > Monitoring file: "C:\HeavyWeather\currdat.lst".
                              Wed Jun 24 21:39:22 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 21:39:22 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 21:56:48 2009 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                              Wed Jun 24 21:57:15 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Wed Jun 24 21:57:15 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 21:57:15 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Wed Jun 24 21:57:15 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Wed Jun 24 21:59:31 2009 > Could not fetch the index of the last record stored in console. Aborting.
                              Wed Jun 24 21:59:31 2009 > Console history was not read completely. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather
                              Thu Jun 25 08:04:04 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Thu Jun 25 08:04:05 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Thu Jun 25 08:04:05 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 08:04:05 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 08:04:05 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Thu Jun 25 08:06:07 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:11, Index of Newest Record:10, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.05, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.0000, Rain Reference Count:-1.
                              Thu Jun 25 08:06:08 2009 > Saving New Rain Tracking References. Time:Thu Jun 25 08:03:00 2009, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.0000, Rain Reference Count:57.
                              Thu Jun 25 08:06:12 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 9 records were collected. 9 records were stored. 9 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Thu Jun 25 08:08:25 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jun 25 08:08:40 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jun 25 08:10:07 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jun 25 09:47:32 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Thu Jun 25 09:47:40 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Thu Jun 25 09:47:47 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Thu Jun 25 09:47:47 2009 > Detected consecutive communications failures. Attempting to recover by re-opening the port.
                              Thu Jun 25 11:09:35 2009 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                              Thu Jun 25 11:09:41 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Thu Jun 25 11:09:41 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 11:09:41 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 11:09:41 2009 > Attempted to start monitoring while serial port COM7 is still is use.
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:24 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:24 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:24 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:24 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:24 2009 > Could not open and configure serial port COM7.
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:47 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:47 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:47 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 11:13:47 2009 > Could not open and configure serial port COM7.
                              Thu Jun 25 11:19:51 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Thu Jun 25 11:19:52 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Thu Jun 25 11:19:52 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 11:19:52 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu Jun 25 11:19:52 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Thu Jun 25 11:21:54 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:14, Index of Newest Record:13, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.0000, Rain Reference Count:57.
                              Thu Jun 25 11:21:55 2009 > Saving New Rain Tracking References. Time:Thu Jun 25 11:03:00 2009, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.5180, Rain Reference Count:58.
                              Thu Jun 25 11:21:56 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 2 records were collected. 2 records were stored. 2 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Fri Jun 26 08:51:36 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Fri Jun 26 08:51:39 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Fri Jun 26 08:51:39 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Fri Jun 26 08:51:39 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Fri Jun 26 08:51:41 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Fri Jun 26 08:53:42 2009 > The console's clock time (09:53) and the PC's clock time (08:53) are not set to within 1 minute of each other. The difference in seconds is 3600.
                              Fri Jun 26 08:53:42 2009 > If you do not synchronize the clocks, communication errors will be generated in the log when the console attempts to aquire the radio time signal (Midnight to 06:00, console time).
                              Fri Jun 26 08:53:42 2009 > Cannot retrieve console history because the PC clock and console clock are too far out of sync.
                              Fri Jun 26 08:53:42 2009 > Console history was not read completely. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather
                              Fri Jun 26 10:19:05 2009 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                              Fri Jun 26 10:19:10 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Fri Jun 26 10:19:10 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Fri Jun 26 10:19:10 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Fri Jun 26 10:19:10 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:47:01 2009 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:47:16 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Fri Jun 26 11:47:16 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Fri Jun 26 11:47:16 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Fri Jun 26 11:47:16 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:48:59 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:50:27 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:51:55 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:53:59 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:54:44 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:55:53 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:57:21 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 11:58:49 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 12:00:29 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:22 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:23 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:23 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:23 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:23 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:39 2009 > User has skipped initial boot up pause. Proceeding to history retrieval immediately.
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:40 2009 > The console's clock time (23:38) and the PC's clock time (22:38) are not set to within 1 minute of each other. The difference in seconds is 3600.
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:40 2009 > If you do not synchronize the clocks, communication errors will be generated in the log when the console attempts to aquire the radio time signal (Midnight to 06:00, console time).
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:40 2009 > Cannot retrieve console history because the PC clock and console clock are too far out of sync.
                              Fri Jun 26 22:38:40 2009 > Console history was not read completely. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather
                              Sat Jun 27 08:58:09 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Sat Jun 27 08:58:11 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Sat Jun 27 08:58:11 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Sat Jun 27 08:58:11 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Sat Jun 27 08:58:11 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:00:14 2009 > The console's clock time (10:00) and the PC's clock time (09:00) are not set to within 1 minute of each other. The difference in seconds is 3600.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:00:14 2009 > If you do not synchronize the clocks, communication errors will be generated in the log when the console attempts to aquire the radio time signal (Midnight to 06:00, console time).
                              Sat Jun 27 09:00:14 2009 > Cannot retrieve console history because the PC clock and console clock are too far out of sync.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:00:15 2009 > Console history was not read completely. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather
                              Sat Jun 27 09:03:53 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:04:02 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:04:11 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:04:11 2009 > Detected consecutive communications failures. Attempting to recover by re-opening the port.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:04:21 2009 > Attempting to re-open port COM7.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:04:21 2009 > Port COM7 re-opened successfully, attempting to resume communications.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:04:25 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:04:34 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 09:04:43 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 12:12:00 2009 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                              Sat Jun 27 12:12:54 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Sat Jun 27 12:12:54 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Sat Jun 27 12:12:54 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Sat Jun 27 12:12:54 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Sat Jun 27 13:14:25 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 13:14:32 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 13:14:40 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                              Sat Jun 27 13:14:40 2009 > Detected consecutive communications failures. Attempting to recover by re-opening the port.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:41:09 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Sun Jun 28 06:41:11 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Sun Jun 28 06:41:11 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Sun Jun 28 06:41:11 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Sun Jun 28 06:41:11 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:43:16 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:81, Index of Newest Record:80, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.05, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.5180, Rain Reference Count:58.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:43:16 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:44:52 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:46:20 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:47:48 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:49:40 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:50:55 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:51:46 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:53:14 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:54:42 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:56:10 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:58:25 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 06:58:40 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:00:08 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:01:36 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:03:04 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:05:08 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:05:53 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:07:02 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:08:30 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:09:58 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:11:38 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:13:23 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:13:56 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:15:24 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 07:16:52 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Sun Jun 28 22:15:14 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Sun Jun 28 22:15:17 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Sun Jun 28 22:15:17 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Sun Jun 28 22:15:17 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Sun Jun 28 22:15:17 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Sun Jun 28 22:17:25 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:97, Index of Newest Record:96, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.05, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.5180, Rain Reference Count:58.
                              Sun Jun 28 22:17:25 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Mon Jun 29 08:22:34 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Mon Jun 29 08:22:35 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Mon Jun 29 08:22:35 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 08:22:35 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 08:22:35 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Mon Jun 29 08:24:38 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:107, Index of Newest Record:106, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.05, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.5180, Rain Reference Count:58.
                              Mon Jun 29 08:24:39 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Mon Jun 29 08:26:15 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Mon Jun 29 08:36:52 2009 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                              Mon Jun 29 08:36:53 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Mon Jun 29 08:36:53 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 08:36:53 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 08:36:53 2009 > Attempted to start monitoring while serial port COM7 is still is use.
                              Mon Jun 29 10:26:04 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Mon Jun 29 10:26:06 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Mon Jun 29 10:26:06 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 10:26:06 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 10:26:06 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Mon Jun 29 10:26:31 2009 > User has aborted the retrieval of the history data while pausing at startup.
                              Mon Jun 29 10:26:31 2009 > Console history was not read completely. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather
                              Mon Jun 29 17:35:06 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Mon Jun 29 17:35:06 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Mon Jun 29 17:35:06 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 17:35:06 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 17:35:07 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Mon Jun 29 17:37:08 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:116, Index of Newest Record:115, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.05, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.5180, Rain Reference Count:58.
                              Mon Jun 29 17:37:09 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Mon Jun 29 20:47:25 2009 > WUHU monitoring stopped.
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:06 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:06 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:06 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:06 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:47 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:47 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:47 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:47 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Mon Jun 29 20:48:47 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Mon Jun 29 20:50:52 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:119, Index of Newest Record:118, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.5180, Rain Reference Count:58.
                              Mon Jun 29 20:50:53 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Tue Jun 30 07:39:36 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Tue Jun 30 07:39:38 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Tue Jun 30 07:39:38 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Tue Jun 30 07:39:38 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Tue Jun 30 07:39:38 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Tue Jun 30 07:41:45 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:130, Index of Newest Record:129, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.5180, Rain Reference Count:58.
                              Tue Jun 30 07:41:45 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Tue Jun 30 19:40:01 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Tue Jun 30 19:40:04 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Tue Jun 30 19:40:04 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Tue Jun 30 19:40:04 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Tue Jun 30 19:40:04 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Tue Jun 30 19:42:07 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:142, Index of Newest Record:141, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.5180, Rain Reference Count:58.
                              Tue Jun 30 19:42:07 2009 > Saving New Rain Tracking References. Time:Fri Jun 26 19:02:00 2009, Rain Reference Total (MM):1.0360, Rain Reference Count:59.
                              Tue Jun 30 19:42:07 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Wed Jul 01 09:32:38 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Wed Jul 01 09:32:40 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Wed Jul 01 09:32:40 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Wed Jul 01 09:32:40 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Wed Jul 01 09:32:40 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Wed Jul 01 09:34:48 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:156, Index of Newest Record:155, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):1.0360, Rain Reference Count:59.
                              Wed Jul 01 09:34:48 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Wed Jul 01 13:01:51 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Wed Jul 01 13:03:18 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Wed Jul 01 13:04:46 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 07:08:37 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Thu Jul 02 07:08:40 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Thu Jul 02 07:08:40 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu Jul 02 07:08:40 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu Jul 02 07:08:40 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Thu Jul 02 07:10:47 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:175, Index of Newest Record:2, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.05, Rain Reference Total (MM):1.0360, Rain Reference Count:59.
                              Thu Jul 02 07:10:47 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Thu Jul 02 10:54:30 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Thu Jul 02 10:54:32 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Thu Jul 02 10:54:32 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu Jul 02 10:54:32 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu Jul 02 10:54:32 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Thu Jul 02 10:54:43 2009 > User has aborted the retrieval of the history data while pausing at startup.
                              Thu Jul 02 10:54:43 2009 > Console history was not read completely. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather
                              Thu Jul 02 20:21:13 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Thu Jul 02 20:21:17 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Thu Jul 02 20:21:17 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Thu Jul 02 20:21:17 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Thu Jul 02 20:21:17 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:23:22 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:175, Index of Newest Record:15, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):1.0360, Rain Reference Count:59.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:23:22 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:24:59 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:26:26 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:27:54 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:29:46 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:31:01 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:31:52 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:33:20 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:34:48 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:36:16 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:38:31 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:38:46 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:40:14 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:41:42 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:43:10 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:45:14 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:45:59 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:47:08 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:48:36 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:50:04 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:51:44 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:53:29 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:54:02 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:55:30 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:56:58 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 20:58:26 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:00:42 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:00:57 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:02:24 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:03:52 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:05:20 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:07:12 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:08:27 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:09:18 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:10:46 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:12:14 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:13:42 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:15:57 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:16:12 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:17:40 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:19:08 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:20:36 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:22:40 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:23:25 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:24:34 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:26:02 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:27:30 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:29:10 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:30:55 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:31:28 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:32:56 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:34:24 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:35:52 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:38:08 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:38:23 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:39:50 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:41:18 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:42:46 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:44:38 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:45:53 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:46:44 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:48:12 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:49:40 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:51:08 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:53:23 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:53:38 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:55:06 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:56:34 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 21:58:02 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:00:06 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:00:51 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:02:00 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:03:28 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:04:56 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:06:36 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:08:21 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:08:54 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:10:22 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:11:50 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:13:18 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:15:34 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:15:49 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:17:16 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:18:44 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:20:12 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:22:04 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:23:19 2009 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:24:10 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Thu Jul 02 22:25:38 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jul 03 08:19:20 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Fri Jul 03 08:19:22 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Fri Jul 03 08:19:22 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Fri Jul 03 08:19:22 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Fri Jul 03 08:19:22 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Fri Jul 03 08:20:49 2009 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002ee7 (12007), ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED.
                              Fri Jul 03 08:21:25 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:175, Index of Newest Record:27, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):1.0360, Rain Reference Count:59.
                              Fri Jul 03 08:21:27 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                              Sat Jul 04 07:40:47 2009 > WUHU Application Started (1, 0, 216, 82)
                              Sat Jul 04 07:40:49 2009 > WUHU monitoring started (WUHU21623XXSP).
                              Sat Jul 04 07:40:49 2009 > Weather Underground ID: IGREATER8
                              Sat Jul 04 07:40:49 2009 > Weather Underground URL: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IGREATER8
                              Sat Jul 04 07:40:49 2009 > Opened serial port COM7 successfully.
                              Sat Jul 04 07:42:53 2009 > Console history started. Records in Memory:175, Index of Newest Record:50, History Interval in Mins:60, Abs->Rel Pressure offset=-0.05, Rain Reference Total (MM):1.0360, Rain Reference Count:59.
                              Sat Jul 04 07:42:53 2009 > Console history read completed succesfully. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground. 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather.
                            • Jules
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jul 4, 2009
                                That does seem to have sorted itself out yes thankyou!
                                Jules

                                Message 15 of 18 , Jul 4, 2009
                                  Jules,

                                  Looking at your log file, the data collection from the console does appear to be working. There does however seem to be a problem with the Internet connection as WUHU is unable to obtain the IP address of the Weather Underground server that it is attempting to communicate with. I can see this in the log by seeing the ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED messages.

                                  There can be several reasons that the software is unable to obtain the IP address for the Weather Underground server, but the first thing I would investigate is a bad setting in a software firewall.

                                  If one of those annoying pop-up messages gave you a choice to allow or block internet access for WUHU, and you selected Block, WUHU will never be able to access the Internet until you manually correct the problem.

                                  The other possibility is that you have some type of home router that is limiting access to ports other than those used to surf the web with Internet explorer.

                                  If you are not real savvy about figuring out where the block is, I would suggest finding a friend who is knowledgeable about PCs and home networking. The reason I say this is that there can be many causes, each potential problem has to be hunted down and eliminated as a possibility. Software firewalls alone are even a challenge for me to work with at times.

                                  Once you have un-blocked access, everything should work correctly with uploading your data.

                                  One thing I did notice that you might want to change is the history storage interval you currently have configured. This interval is a setting stored within the console that determines how often the console stores records when the computer is not talking to it. Right now, you have that interval set to 60 minutes, therefore the console is only storing one record per hour. If you have the computer shut down for 12 hours, only 12 records will be uploaded.

                                  The easiest and fastest way to change this setting is to shut down WUHU then run Heavy Weather. To make a long story short, WUHU never modifies settings in the console because it is risky to do so. I leave that potential liability to La Crosse and Heavy Weather.

                                  To change this setting run Heavy Weather, you want to then press the "Show History" button near the bottom of the screen. On the next screen, you will see a button labeled "Change Settings". On the next screen you can enter the number of hours and minutes that the console will store records. If memory serves me correctly, the minimum you can enter is 5 minutes. You should tailor that setting for what is appropriate for your setup. I think the maximum record count is 170 records or so. Once you make the change, you can then exit Heavy
                                  Weather then run WUHU again.

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jul 4, 2009
                                    To answer your question about the records in memory, just because there are records in memory, that message does not indicate whether or not the records are new. You can determine how many records are new based on the message "X records stored successfully". If that number is 0, then there were no new records in the console as compared with what WUHU has already seen at some point in time.

                                    What WUHU does is track not only data in the console, but also the data it collects when the program is running. These records are all kept in a hidden history file that is saved and loaded as you exit and start the program. This is all done so that duplicate data is not uploaded to Weather Underground and the other sites that accept historical data. They do not want to waste their Internet bandwidth and database storage to stuff that has already been seen before.

                                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@...> wrote:

                                    > Why in one line does it say records on memory 156 and in the next 0 records were collected? This is what I find strange. If the console IS recording the readings and these are recognised by the software, why are they not updating my IGREATER8 graphs?
                                    > Jules
                                    >

                                    > -- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222" <steve_03222@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > Hopefully that will be of some help to help troubleshoot the issue.
                                    > > Steve
                                    > >
                                    > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jules" <jules50uk@> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Here we go. Here is this mornings effort showing the log. it seems that it did see some records but then had a problem uploading them. I have added my station graphs from today to compare and show how no record are shown from before i switched on my PC this morning.
                                    > > > See this link
                                    > > > http://www.dahlphotography.com/jpics/weather.jpg
                                    > > > Jules

                                  • Jules
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jul 4, 2009
                                      Thanks for taking time to look into my problems. It's late at night as I am just back from seeing Jeff Beck at the Royal Albert Hall. A great concert, especially as the Floyd's Dave Gilmore joined in for a jam at the end. But to the case in hand.... I am experiencing problems with my internet dropping out sometimes, this is true, so it may well be causing problems. Although this morning I did make sure the internet was working fine before I switched on the PC that my weather station is connected to hoping that this would stop any problems. But you might be right about my router, i have had it under suspicion for some time. my son is my computer expert, having studied the subject at colege and now working it the business, but as every dad knows, their son is always too busy to help! Lol. I will have to tempt him with money.
                                      It's odd though that you say that to change the frequency of reading you do by using a programme that we are currently not using. But i will do it as you say.
                                      Thanks for the help. Let's see how things go.
                                      Jules

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jul 4, 2009
                                        The reason that I do not change the settings in the console is because the communication scheme that La Crosse chose to use is not reliable. The protocol does not use what I would consider as a even a minimal level of error checking to ensure that the data is not misinterpreted.

                                        In the event that a console misinterprets the data, there is a possibility that the console could become permanently damaged and would cease to function. I am not willing to take that risk given that hundreds of people are using the software.

                                        For that reason, you must use Heavy Weather to make certain changes. If your console dies, you can have La Crosse send you a new one if it is still under warranty. If they were to learn that some third party software was used to make changes in the console, I am certain they would void the warranty entirely.