Re: Questions about history.dat

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 28, 2009
      Mike
      It is fantastic congratulations !!!!!!.I down load the zip file and i listen it.
      If you can to make and English language for the others friends members it will was great.WUHU users members we are like family.

      http://img268.imageshack.us/i/voice.gif/

      Tell us the way ,how we can extract (who file ?)to put in WUHU file for to have corelation with the program.
      I am go fine at technical weather station-modifications but at softwares i am not go fine ha ha ha !!!.

      Thank you

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mike.chiotis" <mikechiotis@...> wrote:

      > Dimitris,
      > I have upload the audible greek files.
      > I d like to have your comments after you check them
      >
      > with best regards
      > Mike

    • John Celenza
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hey Rick,

        Working part-time for the Summer. One more year of school left,
        starting in September, then I'll be back full-time!

        Things are well, hope all is well with you too!

        -John