Gust and Wind Speed

  • David Higgins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hi all,

      I have noted that my WS2308 appears to be reporting Gust and Wind
      Speed as the same value via WUHU on Weatherunderground. Is there
      something that I have missed?

      Cheers

      David
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
        David,

        The wind speed and gust speed may be the same value if the wind speed
        is the highest windspeed read over the past 10 minutes.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David Higgins"