question WUHU history.dat vs history.dat

  • mike.chiotis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hi everybody,
      I have notice that there are 2 files created with WUHU software. Please can someone tell me wthat are the differences between WUHU History.dat and history.dat files?
      I run WUHU with WS3600. Which of them is better to use with VWS software?
      And one more thing: When those files resized or how can I manually reset them? Currently WUHU History.dat is 8.805 KB and history.dat 2.207 KB.
      Sorry if those information are obvious to some of you, but for me is unclear.

      Thank you
      Mike