Re: WUHU software with VWS and WS3600

  • mike.chiotis
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2009
      Yes Dimitris, you are right about those improvements that I should make and I will certainly imlemen them on summertime during holidays when I will got some extra time.
      For wind gust, I email VWS about the problem and I am waiting for an answer. I you are interested, I ll let you know about outcome. Till then I ll give it a try with your gust settings suggesions and see how it will go.
      Nice to talk to you and hope to talk again.

      with best regards
      Mike