Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Data not being sent

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 22, 2009
      Thanks Randy.  I will give it a try.  :-)

      Bob T.

      Randy wrote:

      Bob, I totally agree with Don on the log me in software. Takes
      about 5 minutes to install on your computer and your daughter could easily do that and then you can have full access to your home computer. I have the free version on all my computers and on my parents computers. Smartest thing I ever did. I can even access it using the WIFI at work from my Pocket PC 2003 handheld. Works with just about every OS except palm. It is just like being on the computer.

      Randy Z