Re: Usb Connection

  • toms-weather@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2009
      Please, anyone correct me if I'm wrong............ but as far as I know,
      most if not all LaCrosse units still use serial instead of USB. If
      you're computer does not have serial ports, you can purchase an
      inexpensive adapter for it. Several people here are running that way
      can tell you which ones work and which ones don't.

      Tom.