No more analog

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      As it seems the analog to digital TV is finally here, I heard on our local news that there are still some areas of concern.
      Battery powered Backup TV's will be an issue. All internal wiring and will need a battery powered convertor box.
      Emergency broadcast system they say uses analog TV station broadcast to send signal out to radios. They say in this area anyways, there will no longer be a signal sent out to analog radio stations. They are suggesting folks get new radios or use SAME Weather Radios.