Question about WUHU support ws3650 La-crosse

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2009
      Çi
      I would like a question
      WUHU support the European La-crosse model WS 3650 ?

      http://tinyurl.com/n8rgcc

      Thank you

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2009
        I would guess that it is the same as the WS-3610 North American version but transmits on a different wireless frequency.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "petros0022" <petros0022@...> wrote:

        > Çi
        > I would like a question
        > WUHU support the European La-crosse model WS 3650 ?
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/n8rgcc
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > Best regards from Greece
        > Dimitris
        > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/index.html

      • Radu Eugen
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2009
          Yes, I installed one a year ago to a nearby city and works just fine. It is exactly like the 3600 modell, only the transmission between the thermo-hygro sensor and the console is different, 3650 transmits on 868 MHz and the rate is 4.5 seconds.
          Greetings, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 12, 2009
            Ôhank you WUHU author ,thank you Eugen
            Finnaly the comunication protocole is the same like ws 3600 Europen version and ws 3610 American version
            And wuhu software support it at direct serial access i suppose

            One question Eugen do you have observe any problem at false wind speed readings ? like ws 2300 ,or false wirelles transmition at false temperature or something else ?or all it is ok ?

            Thank you again

            Best regards from Greece
            Dimitris

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 12, 2009
              You will face the same problems with wind speed like 2300. Same all false readings, the same brand, same problems. Same solution, you go to WUHU-Tweak Data-Reject all wind speed above--- (you set the speed you consider ok and that's it).
              All the best, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 12, 2009
                Ça ha ha ,i know the soloution and from the software and from the shield cable cat 5 ftp bettwen anemometer - out sensor,but i thought this model 3650 it do not have the same problem like 2300,but i thought wrong.
                Ok thanks again

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 12, 2009
                  You are welcome all the time ! I know it is a little bit dissapointing but that's the way it is !
                  Cheap La Crosse, poor results...
                  Greetings, Eugen