Weather station

  • TammieWx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      Hello folks,

      My weather station has decided to stop working on me, can't complain it was 6 years old. I have purchased a new one, it will be at least 2 weeks before I get it :(
      I should be up and running sometime around the last week in June. I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
      Recently my system has been throwing erroneous readings, I've since unplugged the base unit to keep bad readings from being sent through.

      Thanks for your patience,

      Tammie Gadbois
      Spencer, MA