Wunderground Upload problems.

  • shadowrun5.rm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      Forgive me because I am a rank amateur with my PWS yet...

      In the top right of WUHU the "uploads" to wunderground shows "0/11006"

      If I go to wundergrounds page for my data...there's nothing there data wise...

      What is going on?

      Internet is up and running, firewall is open, ....any thoughts for things to check?

      Thanks!

      Charles R. Lawson
      rockphotographer@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
        Check your Station name that you entered in to WUHU.

        Beware that the password is case sensitive.

        Try going to the log screen and see if errors are posted.