Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: tweets

  • Norman E. Avila G.
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 1, 2009
      I need this too,.maybe a .bat file or an URL and there make or run what is needed... what is what you want to do ?

      Norman E. Avila G.
      -------------------------------
      USA (415)  287-0310
      GUA (502) 2360-9950

      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:

      I need to be able to run 2 commands On Update anyone know how to do that? I sent Heath an email but I'm guessing hes busy ..Steve maybe??

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      http://twitter.com/wapakweathercom

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Randy" <aa4zr@...> wrote:

      > What I have been doing is working on a template and save the template every so often. I can do some coding in vb6, but can not seem to find what they need to do a post. I was thinking of running a program in the back ground to post up to twitter every 1 to 2 hrs. Below is what I had set up for the template file:
      >
      > Temp: 79.3 deg F | Humidity: 50.4 % | Dewpoint: 59.4 deg F | Pressure: 29.87 in / 1011.51 hPa (steady) | 24Hr Rain: 0.00 in | Wind: 0.0 mph toward SSW
      >
      > But there seems to be more and more that are showing up. http://twitter.com/hutchweather was the first one that I had found and was looking at doing something similar, except just send up data from my weather station.
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Randy

      > > I have never really looked in to twitter.
      > >
      > > Can you post a link to an example tweet of weather data?
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Randy" <aa4zr@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Thanks guys. had not planned on putting it on a website,so php is out. Do not see in the twitter api how it can be done in VB6, so guess I will just have to wait and see.

    • Rick
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 2, 2009
        I'm geeky enough I already have a widget..its cool, Didn't want the interactive one its a space hog!
        Look at www.wapakweather.com

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK!