Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: tweets

  • Don
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 1, 2009
      And that's one of the nice things about Twitter.  You can choose who you follow.

      :D

      Don

      Norman E. Avila G. wrote:

      Just my 2 cents, I have not make operational to tweet data all time, just some or some alerts, like temps above 28C or rain above 25mm etc, since i use it more for alerts..or extraordinary data, maybe 1 a day tweet with max / min ...

      I particuallary will not want to follow an account that fills my timeline with wx messages  every 30 mins...

      regards

      Norman E. Avila G.
      ------------ --------- --------- -
      USA (415)  287-0310
      GUA (502) 2360-9950

      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Charles Owen <CMOwen@...> wrote:

      The nice thing is that sweets can be text messaged to you.

      From: Don
      Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 09:01:24 -0700 Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_ group] Re: tweets

      It's all posted in the Files section under Twitter Helpers.
      Don

      Larry Myers wrote:

      I for one would like to see what you did. I have my weather station sending me a Text message with current conditions, and I do not think this would be all that bad to add as well.

      Thanks Don,
      Larry

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Don Lafferty <don@donlafferty. com> wrote:

      I was able to do it with VB6. It's actually really easy. I'll send you what I did if you're interested.

      Don

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Randy" <aa4zr@...> wrote:

      > Thanks guys. had not planned on putting it on a website,so php is out. Do not see in the twitter api how it can be done in VB6, so guess I will just have to wait and see.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Norman E. Avila G." <neavilag@> wrote:
      > >
      > > basically you can do it with php for example
      > >

      > > Norman E. Avila G.
      > > ------------ --------- --------- -
      > > USA (415) 287-0310
      > > GUA (502) 2360-9950
      > >

      > > On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Norman E. Avila G. <neavilag@>wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hi I can do it actually not for now but is in our plan, my twitter is
      > > > @climaya and my site is www.ClimaYa. com but is in spanish
      > > >
      > > > Norman E. Avila G.
      > > > USA (415) 287-0310
      > > > GUA (502) 2360-9950

    • Rick
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 2, 2009
        I'm geeky enough I already have a widget..its cool, Didn't want the interactive one its a space hog!
        Look at www.wapakweather.com

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK!
        http://twitter.com/wapakweathercom