Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Twitter

  • Don
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2009
      This app doesn't run all the time.  It only runs for a second or so each time it sends an update.  There is also no time management needed when running it from WUHU.
      Don

      Larry Myers wrote:

      Instead of having the app running all of the time have a scheduled task fire off using the built in windows task scheduler. I do that for my text sending app and works great, I do not need to do any time management at all.

      Larry

      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Don Lafferty <don@donlafferty. com> wrote:

      I've modified the files in the Twitter Helper folder a bit. There are now 3 files. Here's what each set does.

      1) vbtweet.zip - Command line program to post to Twitter. Can be used by WUHU or any other program that can call another. There is a readme file for instructions.

      2) vbtweetproj. zip - Visual Basic 6 files to make vbtweet.exe if you want to see how it works or want to modify it. Not needed unless you have VB 6.

      3) wutweet.zip - Set of files to post to Twitter using a template file. Created by Randy to make it a little prettier and maybe easier. Also includes the VB6 project files.

      You only need #1 or #3 to post to Twitter. Either one will work but it's your preference.