Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: tweets

  • Larry Myers
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 1 4:33 AM
      I for one would like to see what you did. I have my weather station sending me a Text message with current conditions, and I do not think this would be all that bad to add as well.

      Thanks Don,
      Larry

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

      I was able to do it with VB6. It's actually really easy. I'll send you what I did if you're interested.

      Don

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Randy" <aa4zr@...> wrote:

      > Thanks guys. had not planned on putting it on a website,so php is out. Do not see in the twitter api how it can be done in VB6, so guess I will just have to wait and see.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Norman E. Avila G." <neavilag@> wrote:
      > >
      > > basically you can do it with php for example
      > >

      > > Norman E. Avila G.
      > > -------------------------------
      > > USA (415) 287-0310
      > > GUA (502) 2360-9950
      > >

      > > On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Norman E. Avila G. <neavilag@>wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hi I can do it actually not for now but is in our plan, my twitter is
      > > > @climaya and my site is www.ClimaYa.com but is in spanish
      > > >
      > > > Norman E. Avila G.
      > > > USA (415) 287-0310
      > > > GUA (502) 2360-9950

    • Rick
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 2 8:00 AM
        I'm geeky enough I already have a widget..its cool, Didn't want the interactive one its a space hog!
        Look at www.wapakweather.com

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK!
        http://twitter.com/wapakweathercom