Re: Twitter

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2009
      I've modified the files in the Twitter Helper folder a bit. There are now 3 files. Here's what each set does.

      1) vbtweet.zip - Command line program to post to Twitter. Can be used by WUHU or any other program that can call another. There is a readme file for instructions.

      2) vbtweetproj.zip - Visual Basic 6 files to make vbtweet.exe if you want to see how it works or want to modify it. Not needed unless you have VB 6.

      3) wutweet.zip - Set of files to post to Twitter using a template file. Created by Randy to make it a little prettier and maybe easier. Also includes the VB6 project files.

      You only need #1 or #3 to post to Twitter. Either one will work but it's your preference.
    • Larry Myers
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2009
        Instead of having the app running all of the time have a scheduled task fire off using the built in windows task scheduler. I do that for my text sending app and works great, I do not need to do any time management at all.

        Larry

        On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

        I've modified the files in the Twitter Helper folder a bit. There are now 3 files. Here's what each set does.

        1) vbtweet.zip - Command line program to post to Twitter. Can be used by WUHU or any other program that can call another. There is a readme file for instructions.

        2) vbtweetproj.zip - Visual Basic 6 files to make vbtweet.exe if you want to see how it works or want to modify it. Not needed unless you have VB 6.

        3) wutweet.zip - Set of files to post to Twitter using a template file. Created by Randy to make it a little prettier and maybe easier. Also includes the VB6 project files.

        You only need #1 or #3 to post to Twitter. Either one will work but it's your preference.

      • Norman E. Avila G.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2009
          Yes That is another option u can post rom email to twitter seamlessly

          --

          Norman E. Avila G.