Twitter poster app

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      I created a simple Visual Basic 6 application that should run on all Windows clients that will post from WUHU to Twitter. I put it in the Files area under Twitter Helper. It's a zip file with the exe and the instructions on how to use it. It's running right now on http://twitter.com/winnetkaweather and Randy's Twitter also.

      If you use it let me know. If you have problems also let me know. It's a bit picky that you get the info entered correctly. Just follow the instructions in the readme file.