tweets

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 31 , May 30, 2009
      Being the total geek that I am, I ran across someone that was sending
      basic data from their weather station to twitter. Looked like they were
      sending updates about every hour and a half.

      Anyone here doing that with 3rd party software? or software or
      scripting that they have written? and has WUHU ever thought about
      adding the ability to Twitter to the program?

      Thank you for your responses.

      Randy

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KNCCHARL46
    • Rick
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 2, 2009
        I'm geeky enough I already have a widget..its cool, Didn't want the interactive one its a space hog!
        Look at www.wapakweather.com

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK!
        http://twitter.com/wapakweathercom