Re: Wasps in radiation shield

  • Juha Jäntti
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      Hi Carl.

      I used mothballs to get rid of bees trying to nest in my radiation shield with success. It might work on wasps too but since we don't have (much of) them here in northern Europe and the bees here are European in origin, I can't guarantee any success in the U.S., though.

      Best Regards,
      Juha
      Weather Station Operator
      Finland Weather Exchange (FinWX)